Mutual Recognition of Marine Equipment Certificates & RO Code, III Code
Passenger ship liability and the Athens Convention protocol
COMMENT: New broom at DG MOVE but policy course remains unchanged
It’s all change in the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Mobility and Transport, with new maritime chiefs set to start working in October.
Old hands including maritime director Fotis Karamitsos will be moving on, staff have been told, though there is no indication that this reshuff...
EC approves takover of chart provider C-Map, state aid for German ports of Sassnitz, Putbus-Lauterbach
Ports: Belgium tried to wriggle out of European Commission corporate tax decision
Indian Register of Shipping pronounced European Union recognised organisation
Euro 11 million upgrade of German port of Wyk approved on grounds it is 'unattractive for international shipping'
Confirmed: new head of unit for ports and inland waterways
UK's European maritime day 'at risk' over Brexit
EU RO group completes work on 11 type approved products
Portugal warned on classification society monitoring
EC approves Royal Caribbean / Springwater sale
- Class society American Bureau of Shipping facing Brexit crossfire
- Brussels executive picks DG MOVE head of ports and inland waterways, maritime security
- Fotis Karamitsos offered 'conseiller principal' job title as reshuffle overlooks senior staff
- DG CLIMA still promising CO2 alignment, though diplomats are sceptical
- Greek tonnage tax probe hits translation bottleneck
- Turkish Lloyd facing uphill battle for EU recognition
- European Commission coy on Fotis Karamitsos
- Will revised damage stability rules impact existing ships as well as newbuilds?
- EC contemplates life after maritime Brexit
- European Parliament got its way in port services trilogue