Mutual Recognition of Marine Equipment Certificates & RO Code, III Code
Passenger ship liability and the Athens Convention protocol
European Commission to fine-comb Belgian dockers' law after Antwerp referendum
Norway's Hurtigruten 'damaged port and abandoned sailings but kept state subsidies'
Euro MPs back maritime emissions trading as first amendment is tabled
Law-makers congratulate each other on port services deal though Knut Fleckenstein warns 'it's now up to DG COMP'
Brussels opens Naples shipyard probe
British Euro MPs under pressure to quit key European Parliament roles
Grimaldi denies Parliament LNG newbuild claim
Malta takes EU maritime helm early from landlocked Slovakia
CO2: European Commission elusive on alignment with IMO data collection regime
EU prolongs Crimea / Sevastopol sanctions
- European Commission coy on Fotis Karamitsos
- Will revised damage stability rules impact existing ships as well as newbuilds?
- EC contemplates life after maritime Brexit
- European Parliament got its way in port services trilogue
- Chance of EU shipbreaking levy considered slim
- No alarm in DG MOVE over prospect of British EU exit
- CO2: European Parliament alliance shifting towards extension of ETS to shipping
- TTIP: US has not moved an inch on Jones Act restrictions
- Cold War hangover means we still don't have complete map of Baltic Sea
- European Commission asks Danes for flag growth secret amid gloom and doom elsewhere in Europe