Mutual Recognition of Marine Equipment Certificates & RO Code, III Code
Passenger ship liability and the Athens Convention protocol
Inland waterways: Brussels law-makers debate Union certificates, mutual recognition, frequency of medical fitness checks
Turkey using EU migrant deal to push for progress on Turkish Lloyd RO status, Paris MoU membership, EMSA participation
Port leases 'must be advertised before they are renewed'
Boskalis kicks off VolkerWessels Offshore regulatory approval
Shipbreaking: US yards to seek EU listing
Crude tanker taken off EU Libya sanctions list after UN U-turn
European owners fear increase in Mediterranean migrant crossings
'Destructive' anti-European sentiment is everywhere, says EU Transport Commissioner as she lists forthcoming maritime legislation
Sulphur Directive codification
EU governments warned on solo IMO submissions in areas of both exclusive and shared competence
- Nerves fray as Malta tonnage tax probe approaches four-year anniversary
- Greece gives DG COMP a huge translation job as positions harden in tonnage tax probe
- What consequences would 'Brexit' have for Lloyd's Register?
- Port services: negotiators circle Fleckenstein amendments
- Leaked TTIP reference to EU 'single window' raises chuckles
- EC official insisted on 'surprise' Alang plot visit amid 'neo-colonial' attitude accusation
- Japan 'less worried' about EU mutual recognition law
- Owners, shipbreakers 'withdrew Alang NGO invite'; Indian yards prepare EU whitelist applications
- Bulc's 2017 'maritime year' announcement was 'communication error'
- DG COMP 'understaffing' holding up maritime state aid decisions